Looking for the best dairy-free chocolate mousse recipe? Well, look no further! Packed with nutrients, this vegan-friendly and sugar-free treat is raw and made with avocados.
- 1 large or 2 small avocados
- 1 very heaped tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coffee (granules) or 1 tablespoon espresso liquid
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (palmyra jaggery, coconut sugar or xylitol)
- 2 heaped tablespoons cacao powder…maybe more depending on how chocolatey you like it!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 50ml coconut water – or filtered water
- Put all ingredients into a blender apart from the water and slowly add the water as you blend to a thick but creamy consistency. It should be as thick as possible but completely smooth. Taste it to make sure it’s chocolatey enough… otherwise it tastes like bananas (oddly!).
- When creamy, dark and to your taste, transfer into pots and put in the fridge to set. This takes a few hours.