Jackfruit has become much more available and affordable and it’s versatile and delicious. We love it! It’s a great meat substitute that you can find at a lot of supermarkets nowadays, like Upton's Naturals.
We were on the road with access to a kitchen with only basic seasonings plus our Super-Golden… after experimenting with it in this vegan stir-fry recipe, it turned out delicious so we wanted to share it with you! Our turmeric latte blend is not just good as a beverage but serves as an emergency spice mix on the go!
Jackfruit Super-Golden Stir Fry (2 servings)
- 1 package Upton's Naturals Original Jackfruit
- 1 bundle of broccolini
- ½ head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp Dr Gaye Super-Golden
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Sea salt and pepper to season
- Coconut oil to fry
- Topping: radish sprouts (optional)
- On medium-high heat, fry the garlic and jackfruit in a pan. Season with sea salt and pepper and add the Super-Golden plus ½ cup of filtered water. Cook for 5 min.
- Add vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve on top of your pseudo-grain of choice. We used millet, but buckwheat or quinoa works well too!