At Dr Gaye we love to make our own homemade raw desserts. Quick and simple, this Cashew and Fig Cream Pudding is raw, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, and sugar free – it only has 4 ingredients! Talk about guilt-free pleasure!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup soaked cashew nuts, drained
- 3 figs soaked in 100 ml of water overnight
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Add the drained cashews, figs and coconut oil into blender.
- Slowly add in the fig water until thick and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and put it in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Serve and enjoy!